Friday, February 20, 2009

Another excuse for UFO sightings? / CIA, dont lie to me...



It's official, the CIA has finally released news to Popular Mechanics that 6 crafts were responsible for the majority of UFO sightings - this is clearly a super-sized lie. I took the time to read most of the posts from people who replied to this story and most say that these planes flew low and made no noise at all.

They also claim that these aircrafts/UFOs stopped in mid-air and moved at varying speeds. All six of these spy planes can never perform all 3 of these characteristics but this is the CIA's best shot against a rise in sightings. Here in Toronto we have an annual air show and I can draw from memory that they had a plane that they said made little noise but when that thing passed by the sonic boom was massive (yes, even bigger than Guile's).

I did some further research on the web and I just happened to Youtube this video. It shows, on two occasions, a UFO that creates clouds to mask it's presence. Which one of these planes could do that? It looks like the CIA did it all for the nookie to me.

The planes are nice though, but I'm sure that I've seen the Blackbird before in a book or something, so these things aren't totally top secret. Read the full story from Popular Mechanics here

No comments:

Post a Comment